Δευτέρα 24 Μαρτίου 2008

Hallo Haneke!


Hallo there! How r u? Me Ok, work a lot, I took a break last month and went to Vienna for 4 days.After that trip I advise you not to miss your returning flight when you travel abroad! It was a little bit adventurus trip... I can say Vienna is good/interesting, less exciting than Amsterdam! I want to buy a house here and a field/peace of land, and if you wonder why I want both, lets say I bargained for better price. I have some money and I hope I 'll be able to sell my house in Chalkidiki soon so I won't have to get a loan. It is not very good time now to sell a house, people suffer financialy here. The house and field I want to bye is located in a village on a mountain 825m altitude 40 klms from the center of Thessaloniki. I like this place, I want to leave city....
That's all my news. You can send me e-mail if you like to tell me your news.
Bye xx
PS you can feed any baby with that picture of me!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου